Marriage Refresh Getaway
Join us for our Marriage Refresh Getaway with guest speakers Jimmy and Kristin Scroggins at the beautiful, brand-new Marriott TownePlace Suites in Winter Garden, Florida!
About the speakers:
Jimmy and Kristin Scroggins are the parents of 8 children and have been married since 1994. Jimmy is a Pastor in West Palm Beach, FL and is a two-time alumnus of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and former Dean of Boyce College. Jimmy and Kristin have a passion for seeing marriages renewed in Florida and across the nation.
Together, Jimmy and Kristin will lead sessions on practical topics such as:
- Prioritizing Your Spouse’s Needs
- Leaving and Cleaving
- Maximizing Your Home for the Gospel
About the facility:
The cost of $99 per couple includes a King bed suite for you and your spouse at a brand new hotel that is opening it’s doors this month (February 2016). All of the sessions will be held on-site in the hotel conference room.
Marriott TownePlace Suites
13295 Flamingo Crossings Blvd
Winter Garden, FL 34787
- The Conference begins at 7:30 pm on Friday, April 29th. This leaves you free to eat dinner in Gainesville or on the road as you head to the conference. It might be a good idea to allow a little extra time to check in at the hotel before the conference sessions begin.
- Robert Privette will be leading worship for us! Thank you, Robert!
- The conference will end at Noon on Saturday, the 30th. You can make lunch plans with your fellow conference attendees, eat on the road, or back in Gainesville.
- Check-in anytime after 4:00pm
- 7:30-9:30 Session 1
- 7:30am-8:30am Breakfast
- 8:30am-9:30am Session 2
- 15 Minute Break
- 9:45-10:45 Breakout Session
- 15 Minute Break
- 11:00am-12:00pm Session 3
Suggested Packing List:
- Note-taking materials
- Comfortable clothes
- Bathing suit, if you’d like to use the hotel pool
- Workout clothes, if you’d like to use the hotel gym